“Savory and Sweet”
Review of Crepes by the Bay

Crepes by the Bay
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in St. Michaels
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Excellent service. The savory crepes are a meal. The seafood ones are especially taste. But so are the sweet ones. My suggestion is to go for lunch and have one of each. Or bring a partner and split two or three. Only problem is the coffee which is not up to the standards of the crepes.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

The location is great; if you are familiar with St. Michaels, this restaurant sits on the main road (Talbot Street) Really, really good crepes and beautifully presented, except they wanted to serve the Mediterranean crepe I ordered with raspberry vinaigrette.i When I asked to change it to tzatziki sauce, the (owner?) said she has never heard of tzatziki sauce. When I explained what it was, she said indignantly, "I don't serve Greek sauce, this is a french restaurant!" I didn't bother to ask her why she had a Greek Crepe on the menu. She did provide a store bought bottle of balsamic dressing to replace the raspberry.The waitstaff seemed tourist weary and barely tolerated us. This was early in the tourist season, but maybe it is because she is leaving, as she had a shadow waitstaff.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We had a great breakfast at Crepes by the Bay. I had a Salmon Crepe that was awesome. My husband had a Turkey Crepe, which he loved. Our server, Donna, was great.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped by for a wonderful brunch on a cold Sunday. The staff is very friendly and the crepes are to die for. I must do in St. Michaels.

1  Thank Erica P
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

A Smoked Salmon Crepe with cream cheese, smoked salmon, cucumber, red onion, sour cream, and dill (lemon and tarter sauce on the side) & finished by sharing a Banana Foster Crepe. That was what was for brunch. So, so good!!!

2  Thank Julie M