“Mediocre ”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in St. Michaels
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Celebrating 30 years of scooping ice cream in historic St. Michaels, Maryland. We serve ice cream, milk shakes, sundaes, floats, ice cream sodas, and homemade ice cream daily. Come visit our Famous Wall of Shakes!
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

They serve Jack and Jill ice cream. Nothing special. I prefer homemade
Local places that aren’t full of chemicals.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Very good ice cream at reasonable prices. Some seating outside. Thankfully they are open at night as the rest of the town shuts down completely!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Visited Justine’s for an after dinner treat. Staff was friendly and efficient. They offer numerous unique milkshakes and malts. Quaint little place and worth the wait.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Very popular old style ice cream shop with furious variety of flavours inn ice cream and milk shakes. There would less need to offer tasters if the names were more descriptive. What really could "moose trail" Be? Vanilla with chocolate covered walnuts! Of course.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

My wife and I got ice cream cones. The favors were good, but I don't recommend going when they're busy. I believe with the freezers constantly open they could not keep the ice cream cold. Their ice cream was very soft and dripping before we got out the door. We should have taken a cup vice a cone and then I could have drank the ice cream it was so soft.