“Yummy ice cream”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in St. Michaels
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Celebrating 30 years of scooping ice cream in historic St. Michaels, Maryland. We serve ice cream, milk shakes, sundaes, floats, ice cream sodas, and homemade ice cream daily. Come visit our Famous Wall of Shakes!
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Very creamy and great selection of flavors. The cherry had pieces of black cherry and chocolate covered pretzels with caramel was heavenly.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

It's a hot day. Or it's just a long day. You're in St Michaels. The city is completely lovely, and it asks for ice cream. Justine's answers the call perfectly.

I came here a few days ago with my kids age 5 and 8 after visiting the nearby Maritime Museum. We eat a lot of quality ice cream and even hit the annual Maryland ice cream trail of local farm producers, so regardless of the high reviews here I had low expectations. But we all loved our ice cream. The consistency had the perfect mix of hard ice cream with soft ice cream components.

Sometimes eating hard ice cream is too much work to bite into or chew, and eating ice cream should not be work. Conversely, when I bit into my mint chocolate chip at Justine's, the flavor explosion bite pulled away from the scoop in an almost gum-like chew.

Just excellent.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I went around on the last day of a spot the picture competition. If you found all of the pictures (one in each shop) then pointed it out to a clerk they would stamp your picture card and after ten you got a free ice cream at Justine's. My little guy was so excited to find the pictures and get his free ice cream. I bought mine which he teased me about until I ordered black berry ice-cream with oreo's in it for which he wanted mine. Great selection of classic flavors and new. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

good ice cream - good average! Very nice waitress. Would go again and def better than the other places around

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Ice cream was a little overrated. I had heard that this was one of the best, but I have had ice cream at some dairies that is much creamier and not as artificially colored. Probably will skip the visit in the future.