“ice cream”

Justine's Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in St. Michaels
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Celebrating 30 years of scooping ice cream in historic St. Michaels, Maryland. We serve ice cream, milk shakes, sundaes, floats, ice cream sodas, and homemade ice cream daily. Come visit our Famous Wall of Shakes!
Reviewed 28 May 2016

All the locals recommend this ice cream place. Lots of different sundaes and floats. The butter pecan on a waffle cone was great. Other than the calories, great place for you summer fix!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This is a small shop with only two tables inside. Employees were helpful. Our ice cream and shake were delicious . My sister ordered one scoop and it looked like two scoops. They do have a large selection of Ice cream and shakes.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Great homemade ice cream. My only disappointment was they did not have plain coffee ice cream. I got butter pecan. Good

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My wife has celiac disease and so we are very careful about where we eat. The young lady behind the counter told us that they do share scoopers across different flavors of ice cream but she would open any new tub that my wife wanted. She ended up opening two tubs of ice cream to accommodate. Considering how busy they were, we were happy and pleased.

The ice cream was delicious too.

1  Thank Paulski67
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stuck to the classic flavors and I don't regret it at all! Their scoops are beyond generous and their Rocky Road was delicious!!!! I'm going to have to try one of those amazing sounding shakes next time! German Chocolate Cake Shake, I'm coming for you!!