“Veterans' Day Weekend”

Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Rockville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I could't get a room at my usual hotel, so I opted to give the Hilton Garden Inn (Rockville/Gaithersburg) a try. It was a wonderful experience. Jared was outstanding at check-in. He just finished checking in a family who just "crawled out from under a rock" and handled himself amazing during their check in process. He was equally as good with my check in and I complimented him on how well he kept his composure with the previous guests. I had a Hilton gift card with an odd remaining balance and I thought, here goes an issue, but Jared knew exactly what to do and it was completely hassle free .My room was wonderful, clean and fresh smelling and on a high floor like I prefer. The bed was comfortable, I got the best nights sleep I've had in a month. Free parking is always appreciated, landscaping and lighting at night was breathtaking, and the hotel was easy to find. I wish the Metro was closer, but I was able to drive to the station with no issues. Thanks to Jared and his staff for all that they do, I had an amazing experience.

Room Tip: Ask for Jared, he knows his hotel and will find you a great room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Todd, it was an absolute delight having you as our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg. We believe a well-appointed room along with the amazing service and facilities sets the tone for a wonderful visit, and we are thoroughly excited to know this was your experience. Your compliments will allow me to thank Jared for a job well done. We hope you will continue making us your home in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We had to stay at this hotel for a soccer tournament, they would not allow me to get points and the beds were hard and I didn't sleep all weekend. Many people in our large group - 50 people said the same thing about the beds. I asked for a breakfast voucher and was denied...not great customer service

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you to you and your group for staying with us. We appreciate your business as well as your feedback. We regret knowing you were disappointed in several ways during your visit. Please accept our apologies for not providing the outstanding service you have come to expect from our brand. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a much better experience.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Place was very clean and location was great as we had an interview to receive our travel visas the next morning. I would absolutely stay there again and refer others. Wish the breakfast was complementary. They dfo have breakfast for about I bucks

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Tonya, thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg and sharing your experience. We are glad you and your family loved our well-kept property and that our location was convenient for your needs. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you all again soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This location was beautiful. The staff was friendly. The room amenities were perfect. I travel with my meals - having a fridge and microwave available was perfect! I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in this area!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Nicole, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg. We are delighted to know you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and that our convenient location and the in-room amenities made it even more memorable. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit our area.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Stayed for one night on the 2nd floor. Check-in was seamless, staff were all helpful and polite. Room is spacious enough. Bathroom had only a shower and a bit on the smaller size. Room is clean. Shower is a bit dated. Gym facility is decent, has about 4 treadmills. The equipments seem new. Indoor pool is good for lap swimming. Both are located in the basement. Ate the restaurant on-site. Food is decent. Did love the applewood bacon & bleu cheese fries though. Breakfast is buffet and $9.95. Complimentary cookies available in the lobby. Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Rockville-Gaithersburg for your overnight stay. We are glad to read you liked our courteous service and the food we serve as well as all the facilities we have to offer. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Ryan Urgo

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockville
0 km away
7.4 km away
EVEN Hotel Rockville
EVEN Hotel Rockville
#5 of 14 in Rockville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Rockville - Gaithersburg? Share your experiences!