“First Time”

Add it.
Bigfoots Steaks and Hoagies
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Rising Sun
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I stopped by on a Friday evening and the place was quite busy with many take out orders. I ordered the Fish and Chips (Rockfish) which was better than average for F&C and was a huge portion. There is limited seating but it was enough as most orders were take out. Staff was friendly and courteous.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have now ordered carryout from Bigfoots several times, and I have to say that on Friday we had the best cheesesteak subs that we have ever had

Almost always when ordering by phone, something in the order gets screwed up or missed

The lady who took our order was extremely nice and everything was perfect

With there being several subshops in out area to choose from, from now on it will only be Bigfoots

The price/value was very good, as well

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Cheese Steak ...Cheese Steak ...or Cheese Steak? The other menu items like subs and sandwiches are fresh and yummy. They have some crazy appetizers! Im not telling you so go find out for yourself. You will thank me after if you read this.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Decided to try something new, rarely eat fast food and very picky about the calories I'm willing to put in my body. My husband and I shared a foot long pizza steak with pepperoni and it was the best cheesesteak i've ever had.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I luv going to the old and new place. The hoagies are prepared to the customer's request and your get your monies worth. I will always return to Bigfoots.