“Outstanding milk & ice cream”
Review of Kilby Cream

Kilby Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Rising Sun
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Ice cream Shop, Dairy Store Enjoy our playground, big straw bale maze, and petting farm in a quiet country setting.
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Kilby’s has such great ice cream and milks. I love the milks in the glass bottles. Just a better flavor. Pretty good selection of milks and local items. Summer they have some local vegetables. The kids enjoy the small animals to see and feed. The play area is nice for small kids. Love the beautiful farm view. Summer it’s really beautiful with the flowers and garden in the back. Fall is great with the corn maze. Nice to visit and support local also.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Kilby cream serves great milkshakes and are now more generous with their ice cream scoops with the new owners

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I would give this place 6 stars if that were an option. We have been to five of the nine Maryland ice cream trail locations, along with other local ice cream shops. This is the best one yet. My husband had smores and apple pie. I had udderly chocolate and cappuccino latte. All were delicious, creamy and made with high quality ingredients.
Children would love the farm yard animals and playground. My kids would have enjoyed it for several hours when they were younger.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My wife and I have been slowly trying to visit all of the Creamery’s on the Maryland ice cream trail. Kilby Cream was on the list and about a 35 minute drive from our house in north Bel Air. Located in Cecil county and down a long and dusty driveway sits the building serving ice cream. They also have a small playground and a few animals onsite that the kids can see. I remember a couple of goats, donkey and a miniature horse. There is also a large porch attached to the building with chairs and several other places to sit around. Almost goes without saying that the ice cream was very good, I mean its ice cream! A nice place to spend an hour relaxing especially if you are in the area. Only thing I was disappointed about was that I read online that they served sandwiches so we planned our lunch and desert to be had there. But once in line and ready to order they informed us that they didn’t have sandwiches or any other “real” food, just ice cream. A simple update to the website seems in order just to alleviate any confusion. But a nice visit none the less.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

#stonerfood Homemade Ice Cream with unique and catchy names that showcase flavor.
Banana Slpit = Amazingballs 10 out of 10 points

The Crave Good Truck is the newest edition with Shrimp Tacos, Bacon Cheeseburgers. Mac &Cheese. Most food had a Latin Flair. My burger and fries to die for. This is a great place for a quaint date or family & kids. Petting zoo for the family.
Easy destination with Fabulous flavors.

Been to Kilby Cream? Share your experiences!