All reviews continental breakfast comfortable bed small pool quiet place outer banks motel
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Complete place was clean and staff was helpful .we were there for a short vacation and here's a quick FYI
Had a major medical emergency (nothing to do with hotel ) (major food thr.blocage) You are in a remote area. Problem happened early am. need ems/er. NOW had only few options. .hardly can tell wife what going on. Phone 911? Ft deck ? Car "on star" new kick assume gps. Took gps. Wife pushed one button hospital ER. Took me to the er room door...I mean door. Was able to get inside .took me stright to room.younge er Dr "Dr amy" agreed w diagnosis. Endo surgery ASAP was done. Finest staff drs. Hospital I could have ever hoped for.
Moral : I will go/stay same place if not for the medical care.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2015

I took this room knowing it was rated 2 stars at the time for convenience. Reading reviews from others had me worried.

I was surprised and enjoyed our one night stay. No not 4 or 5 star but my room rates a 3 even had waffles for breakfast. You have to drive toget something to eat other then breakfast at the hotel.

Only really dealt with one staff member and she was very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Great stopover on way to outer banks. Hotel was very clean and recently updated. Staff was accommodating and friendly. Make sure you specify a non smoking room as reservation automatically defaults to smoking. Best deal in the area. They also include a continental breakfast and free wifi. Our room also had mini fridge, stove, and microwave.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a dependable stay in a clean and modern room with a different room in each of three stays and all similar in condition. Very good at any price level. Can't ask for much more for an overnight stay when traveling. Will return.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here during our journey from Tampa to NYC for Project Fear Is Horseplay. The lady who was at the front desk upon our arrival was extremely friendly, it was off to a good start. Our room though was a little upsetting. The room smelled like a musty basement, turning on the AC only made the smell more noticeable. I will say though, that the room was nicely presented and clean. The bathroom had grout flooring, and a little scary because it didn't look like it had been given a good cleaning in awhile. But that's just me being picky. The room had a very nice, flat screened TV mounted on the wall and had a good variety of channels. It looked like you could access Netflix on it also, but I never tried. The bed was clean and comfortable, but they only offered 3 pillows and all were firm. No soft, feathery pillows to choose from. Upon our departure we were greeted by a crabby, Indian man who's only welcoming was, "where's the key?" When we advised him it was in the room he turned and left. Not as friendly as the woman who met us the day before. Over all, this is good option to stay at for a night. The musty feeling made me feel... Musty so I wouldn't want to stay any more than that.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business