Free cancellation until 28/07
US$150
US$124
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$120
US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastnon smoking roomcomfortable bedsmall poolquiet placemotel
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

The room was clean the service wasn't bad. But the cost wasn't what was quoted. When I called and reserved the room I was quoted a price of $119 for two people. When I got there they charged me $129. When I said that was not what I was quoted the clerk said she would let management know. They also charged me an 11% sales tax. When I questioned that they said that's what Maryland charges. When I looked on line Maryland sales tax is 6%. Not sure why the charge of the double tax. The room was not worth the overcharges.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

This motel has many poor reviews here, but having been renovated, that is uncalled for. This motel is very nice and clean. The pool looks fantastic (didn't have time to try it). The rooms we stayed in was big and clean. The bed very comfortable.
We paid 77$ with breakfast for 1, night. The breakfast served was the usual served in motels and inns: regular supermarked foods, not interesting to eat. (I'm not a continental breakfast person)

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mettenel
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Rude staff, bugs in room, bad smell, cigarette burn in covers.... What more can I say? I was so glad to get out of this place! We are often at the mercy of choosing between very few dog-friendly hotels so we are used to less than perfect rooms but this was downright gross. Outside was littered with old toilets, destroyed hotel furniture, a refrigerator and lots more junk. The pool was so dirty we could not use it and the pool deck was covered in bird poop. There were multiple dirty mops leaning on the pool fence to dry. I could go on, but suffice it to say that you might just want to avoid this place.

Stayed: May 2015
Reviewed 26 April 2015

I don't know when this facility was built, but the architecture has an early 1960s feel to it, complete with individual HVAC units under the front windows of each room. My room was clean, the bed was quite comfortable, and the flat-screen was far better than acceptable. It's located at the south end of town, away from most of the noise and traffic. The facility and the staff far exceeded my expectations --- I even got a big smile out of Mr. Patel!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Guests may not get a big smile from Mr. Patel, but they will get professional service and a very clean, nicely furnished room and a very comfortable bed. The linens were at least as good as any other motel we've been to that have much higher rates. I would definitely stay here again. The price is great, and again, a clean, quiet comfortable room is all we were looking for. This Econo Lodge delivered!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family