“BEST sushi around! ”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Perryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We LOVE Johnny’s, we’ve been multiple times and I work in the area so I’ll go for lunch a lot as well. Super extensive menu, with so many choices. We’ve never had anything we weren’t pleased with. The bento boxes are huge and about 2 meals worth of food. Just an excellent place to eat!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

If you want the best in Sushi, Johnny's is the place to go.. I have never had anything that was poorly done.. enough said

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We love this place! Its close, not a chain and the good is very good. We have never had a bad meal here. We love all of the sushi we have tried. The crab wontons are a must try!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Opted for the online ordering option. So much to choose with add ons for each item. Decided on a Poke Bowl that was completely customizable and 2 rolls. Heading over to pick up only to find a full parking lot (on a Wednesday night) with standing room only. Was immediately greeted and given my order. The rolls and bowl were packed nicely into a cake box filled with sauces, wasabi, ginger and chop sticks. The poke bowl was a generous portion of the items I chose: rice, tuna, peppered tuna, avocado and seaweed salad with ponzu sauce on the side. It was delicious! My daughter and I enjoyed the rolls. Definitely a place to visit if you are a sushi enthusiast. Cash or credit. Online ordering was simple with an email confirmation of order.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love this place. It's close to my house and I think the only authentic sushi place in Cecil County. I love how they pay attention to detail when they prepare the food.