“Delicious! So many choices! ”

Johnny's Sushi House
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Perryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Opted for the online ordering option. So much to choose with add ons for each item. Decided on a Poke Bowl that was completely customizable and 2 rolls. Heading over to pick up only to find a full parking lot (on a Wednesday night) with standing room only. Was immediately greeted and given my order. The rolls and bowl were packed nicely into a cake box filled with sauces, wasabi, ginger and chop sticks. The poke bowl was a generous portion of the items I chose: rice, tuna, peppered tuna, avocado and seaweed salad with ponzu sauce on the side. It was delicious! My daughter and I enjoyed the rolls. Definitely a place to visit if you are a sushi enthusiast. Cash or credit. Online ordering was simple with an email confirmation of order.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I love this place. It's close to my house and I think the only authentic sushi place in Cecil County. I love how they pay attention to detail when they prepare the food.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband is not really a Sushi fan - but I am... so I meet my friends here when I am hungry for Sushi. So much variety & mouth-watering - great presentation too! Always a lot of people, finding a parking spot is pure luck. There is always a long wait to be seated - I guess that's a good thing ... just do not be super hungry when you go.
AND you cannot have a strong desire to eat Sushi here on Mondays though - it is not going to be satisfied --- they are close on Mondays!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The food was awesome as always. It was nice to see some new additions to the menu. Service was great as usual.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Johnny took a risk and created a Golden Destination. He and his master minds created the best Sushi house on the Eastern Shore. With over 200 choices on his menu. They can custom craft roll to your liking. The ingredients are fresh and quality and the Restarusnt has a vibe full of love and happiness. Thank you for comming to Perryville!