“Great spot to get your Crabs to go”
Review of Seamarket

Seamarket
Ranked #43 of 110 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 9 December 2014

We have shopped here several times, and I have always been please with the quality of the MARYLAND Crabs,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Considering it was Father's Day, we were having trouble finding steamed crabs. It was my luck that we found Seamarket had just opened for the day and I purchased 1/2 bushel of their jumbo crabs. They were excellent! The best we've had in years! There was only one slightly disturbing factor...if the crabs were paid for in cash, you paid a lesser price and in this case, we were unprepared so I had to charge them. Ka-ching! Had I known, I would have had cash. Seemed a little slimy but the crabs were so delicious I quickly forgot about the transaction. Word to the wise...go with cash!

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

"Gotta be honest - Sat. my family bought a bushel of your crabs - for $240 and they were the worst crabs I've ever eaten - and I was told by other family (not males as we requested) they were females (small & yuck!) We did make the mistake of getting the last ones where the guy behind us had to wait 40 min for the next batch - So I guess - buyer beware - we've certainly learned a lesson.. Not impressed!" Other better places to get crabs & they banned the above input and me from their FB page (deleted my comment) - was criticizing our experience and their censorship says it all - they have things to hide & don't/won't address a problem .. Or accept oops we made a mistake - this SP resident will never recommend this place!

5  Thank boxertoo
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I went here on a Sunday around noon. I was the only one around at the time. I put my order for a 1/2 bushel steamed and waited less than 10 minutes and I was out the door. Crabs were great and I would definitely go back. They have daily specials / inventory count posted on Facebook page for your convenience.

Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

Bought a bushel of #2 crabs 78$ they where very heavy. I would say they might be the cheapest in md they also had good flavor will return again .

Been to Seamarket? Share your experiences!