“Awesome in every way!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018

You can not ask for better food, the wait staff is awesome and the prices reasonable!

Family gathering site for us...they always make room, and treat us like their own! Love this place!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Without a doubt authentic Italian cuisine. Great family owned place. Prices a little high for area but well worth the taste. Highly recommend

Reviewed 21 June 2018

First, I have to say that we don't normally frequent this establishment, but we went with a group of 27 that was planned by somebody else. This date was planned well in advance for our group. The restaurant had ONE waiter serving the entire group, and Steve, our waiter did a very good job trying to keep up with everything. Once or twice, another employee popped in to help, but did not come in near enough to handle our crowd. It took us 45 minutes to get our salad, and over an hour to get our dinner. It was so bad that people from our group got up and had to help hand out the salads. The food itself was not all that bad, but I have had much better. Needless to say, this won't happen again.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

So sad this evening
Remember coming here often and made the trip to enjoy again
Waited 29 minutes for a table
No problem
Got the wrong drink
no problem
My husbands food was brought out 25 minutes before ours he was done before we got out entrees
That’s poor service
Beings check-I pay and he takes before we leave the table-rude
Then!
Pay the bill
Leave an 18% tip and he chases after me
to the front door asking if I need anything
I was annoyed and upset
I will not come here again
He has some kind of disability but that wasn’t the issue
Rudeness was...

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Bella Napoli is a gem hidden in Pasadena. The service is professional and friendly. I enjoyed a bowl of their award winning Cream of Crab soup. Have some and you will know why I continues to earn awards. For an entrees I enjoyed a Filet Brunello which was fantastic. Absolutely recommend Bella Napoli!