“Cute place- great food”

Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill
Ranked #10 of 110 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Had seen this place a few times leaving the plaza across the street. Decided to stop in for something different and I was glad I did. I sampled several dishes in an effort to get a feel for the menu. I ordered the crabcake slider, conch fritters, calamari, fish n chips and funnel cake fries. The crabcake slider was great, very meaty and crabby, the bun was moist and a nice potato roll. The calamari was fresh and nicely seasoned with Old Bay. Also came with some fried banana peppers included. The fish and chips were good, a beer battered fish, very moist. The conch fritters were tasty and the dipping sauce was a good side dipper. And to top it off, the funnel cake fries were REALLY good. Service was friendly and quick. I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Friendly service at the counter. You order there, then they bring the food to your table. We has the chicken sausage gumbo and shrimp roasted corn chowder to start. Both were very good. Chowder a tad on the sweet side but a dash of cayenne made it perfect for our tastes. We then over on to the veggie burger and a BLT. Again, both were very well made and presented. No skimp on the B of the BLT either! Clean and eye pleasing dinning area. Raining the day we were there so we couldn't take advantage of the outdoor eating area. Hopefully next time because we will be back!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I love Bahama Mike's! The staff is always pleasant and helpful. I love the shrimp tacos they are spiced just right. Everything is freshly made and the restaurant is always clean. It is my favorite lunch restaurant!!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

My wife and I and another couple decided to try Bahama Mike's and were very glad that we did. Excellent food at reasonable prices, friendly staff that was anxious to please. The menu, including the selection of beers, was quite varied for a small restaurant. The four of us all had seafood, which was superb. If you are looking for informal dining in the area with really high quality food at at fair prices, this is worth a try. We have been recommending this place to our friends ever since our visit.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I noticed this place while out and decided to try it. I ordered the junkaroo pizza which is a large baked tortilla with cheese, lump crabmeat and shrimp and he ordered the Bay Bridge burger which was a hamburger topped with a crabcake. We split both orders and enjoyed them. We also got funnel fries which was funnel cake in French fries shape. These were very good. Sitting is limited but service was excellent.

1  Thank vickirj