“Great little place - excellent seafood”

Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill
Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood, Grill
Reviewed 13 January 2016

My wife and I and another couple decided to try Bahama Mike's and were very glad that we did. Excellent food at reasonable prices, friendly staff that was anxious to please. The menu, including the selection of beers, was quite varied for a small restaurant. The four of us all had seafood, which was superb. If you are looking for informal dining in the area with really high quality food at at fair prices, this is worth a try. We have been recommending this place to our friends ever since our visit.

There are newer reviews for Bahama Mike's Seafood Grill

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I noticed this place while out and decided to try it. I ordered the junkaroo pizza which is a large baked tortilla with cheese, lump crabmeat and shrimp and he ordered the Bay Bridge burger which was a hamburger topped with a crabcake. We split both orders and enjoyed them. We also got funnel fries which was funnel cake in French fries shape. These were very good. Sitting is limited but service was excellent.

1  Thank vickirj
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Great find - I have been in Bahama Mike's a few times and it's always great. I usually get a BLT and my daughter has had some seafood and we both loved it.

1  Thank O1908VDlaura
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Bahama Mike's is clean and serves up great seafood. Service is always friendly. The staff wants you to enjoy your food - great attitudes. You can eat inside or outside or get carryout. Softcrabs were fresh and their salads and sides are all tasty.

2  Thank CrabtreeMaryland
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This is the type of restaurant where you place your order with the cashier and the food is brought to your table when ready. I had shrimp salad sandwich and it was delicious. Not too much mayonnaise and just the right amount of Old Bay. My friend had the crab stacker and he loved it. This sandwich consists of a soft crab, crab cake, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. He loved the sandwich and we will definitely go again. At the one end of the restaurant you can purchase 1 pound cans of lump crabmeat, homemade shrimp macaroni and potato salads. There is also a case that turns that offers many delicious looking desserts. We were too full to eat any dessert. This restaurant also does Catering.

2  Thank CruiserMd