“Delicious seafood and delightful service”

Fifer's Seafood Inc
Ranked #18 of 108 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: 410-360-2826
Description: 410-360-2826
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The title just about says it all, except I must add...At a most reasonable price with huge portions. I can't keep quiet about the hushpuppies... ummm good. Don't let the bar atmosphere fool you. This is good eating.

There are newer reviews for Fifer's Seafood Inc

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The seafood is always excellent! They are very busy so they do the best they can waiting on everyone. We go there alot. It's noisy so be prepared but it's worth it!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The all you can eat is amazing. Crabs, Crab Legs, Oysters, Shrimp, Mussels, Hush Puppies, Crab Pretzel, Soup, Fries, Chicken.
Enjoy the Snow Crab Legs but price keeps going up.
Extremely good strawberry, peach and watermelon crushes.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Wanted some steamed crabs,so we stopped by this afternoon. Though they weren't Maryland crabs very tasty and full. Place wasn't crowded so made it all the more enjoyable. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I wasn't all too happy with my meal or with the service. First, we were seated right by the door, which was propped open, and it was chilly outside. The clam strips were too heavy on the breading and even though I clarified with them three times what side I wanted, they still brought me the wrong side. They got my husband's order wrong too. Then they took forever to bring us the check.

We will not be returning.