“Ayyyyyy”

Mutiny Pirate Bar & Island Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Mutiny Pirate Bar & Island Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 125 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ahoy you scurvy dog! Permission to come aboard has been granted! Prepare for a bounty of good food and drink at Mutiny Pirate Bar and Island Grille. Serving classic bar food with a Caribbean twist in a relaxing, laid back atmosphere, where we make everything from scratch in house. All of our cocktails are lovingly crafted using fresh squeezed juices, house infusions and syrups, and carefully selected rums from our huge selection; one of the largest in the United States. Our beer program features a dozen rotating drafts including some of the best craft beers from breweries both local and beyond. The Bar and Grille offers fabulous foods, an ocean full of beverages and the friendliest crew on the high seas. Under the watchful eye of the Captain, there are plenty of good times and laughter as he steers the ship toward fair winds and the carefree life of a pirate. If ye be lookin for adventure, then come aboard. MUTINY awaits!
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We we're a party if three: Walk the Plank Burger was excellent as was the Cuban Reuban and Captain Jack's chicken sandwich. We finished it off with cinnamon roll bread pudding.....great amount for three people!local beers too!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Took my husband here for his birthday dinner. We have been wanting to try this restaurant since it opened. It definitely has an island theme to the decor. TVs all around. Got there during Happy Hour with plenty of drink choices and food choices at great prices. My husband loves Chinese food but our favorite is closed on Mondays. This was our 2nd choice for the evening and boy was it a good one. Quite an extensive menu but was able to narrow it done too crab cake for me and seafood gumbo for my husband. My crab cake was presented flat. This had me a little worried since most I get and make myself are taller and round. Surprisingly it was delicious. My husbands gumbo was delicious. Lots of large shrimp left whole in the mix. He even shared a few with me. The portions were not take some home size so we were able to have desert. Rum cheesecake and Key lime cheesecake. Yes we tried them both. Other then the Happy Hour items rest of the menu was a little pricey but good. Oh yes the service was excellent. Can’t wait to try more of the menu!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Had lunch there today and invited four friends who had never been. I was hoping for them to have a great experience. It took over an hour to get our food we ordered burgers salad and crab dip it does not take over an hour to cook that and there were only two other customers in the place when we ordered. All of the burgers were over cooked the were all suppose to be medium. I’m very disappointed I won’t be back

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Greeted with a warm smile upon entering, we were seated right away. Our server, Meghan, was friendly and attentive the entire visit. Not knowing what to expect, we asked her for recommendations for appetizers and entrees, and took her advice.

There are several different flavors of wings so we tried a couple, and had to try their homemade Nachos. While we are not your typical rum drinkers, we were in awe at how many different brands and flavors of rum are available.

The restaurant has a "pirate ship" theme and Caribbean flavored eats. My only disappointment was that the bottled beer wasn't cold enough; however, the food and service was so good that we will make another visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my mom met for happy hour on a Wednesday night. We were greeted immediately and seated. Our waitress Meghan was sweet and very attentive! The happy hour menu was fantastic and we each got an appetizer... and a few drinks ($4 rum punch was amazing!) They were delicious and my burger was cooked perfectly. Dessert is another must here! They have new specials constantly and I’m always interested to try something new. This restaurant will definitely be put into the rotation. Looking forward to more wonderful customer service and great food!

Date of visit: July 2018