“Crabs and Seafood ”

Anne Arundel Seafood
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Great place to have crabs and sit down with family. Good for any steamed seafood or fried seafood while you wait to dine in or take out. Local family owned and supports community events and schools.

There are newer reviews for Anne Arundel Seafood

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Great spot to feel like a local. Very casual dining with picnic tables inside and out. Large selection of fresh seafood cooked to order. Prepared salads are available. The cucumbers and onions remind me of my mom's. Deserts are also available. Only beer is available.
Prices are reasonable. Parking can be tight depending on the hour. Has been one of my favorites for seafood for years. If you decide to go, invite me!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

In a almost austere environment with picnic tables and mostly bare walls your attention is drawn to the men behind the counters and the fresh seafood in front of them. They will cook your food in front of you if you want or call your name when it is ready. I have been here several times and the food is always fresh and tasty. My only complaint is the picnic tables that become uncomfortable sitting at some point. If you are going for a quick eat it's not a problem. They also have take out available, and you can buy fresh seafood to take home and cook as you like it as well.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

They have the best soft crab platter. You get 3 nice size soft crabs with 2 sides. They also have great crab fluffs and steamed crabs and shrimp

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I frequently eat at this restaurant and we love the food. The crabcake sandwiches and platters are delicious! I also enjoy the cream of crab soup, I even get it to go a lot so that I can take it home for later. Friendly staff as well! You can sit inside or outside as well. Great variety of seafood; has something for everyone!

Been to Anne Arundel Seafood? Share your experiences!