“...Fausto is a volcano, similar to Vesuvius of his city...”

Mamma Lucia Pizza & Italian
Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Parkville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 27 May 2016

I allow myself to write this brief review as I have been for the first time at this restaurant despite've seen in a long time but a bit snubbed.
Well I found myself well (Fausto is a volcano such as Vesuvius of his home) and I have also ate well! good carbonara and everything else. Good to eat Italian-style with a nice glass of Merlot or Chianti.
Everything revolves around Fausto whose smile captures the ladies and takes the confidence of us males.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

This is not your average pizza delivery joint. While we have not tried any other italian dishes, someone recommended this for pizza and man oh man, it did not disappoint. We got the meat lovers sicillian pizza. You know it is a good one when the lid to the box does not close all the way. Pretty sure my husband and I both entered a food coma state when we were finished.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Fausto and his extended family are wonderful host's! It's so nice to mingle with people from the old country and try to brush up on my poor Italian language skills. It is not a fancy place but that is fine by me as it keeps the cost low for an authentic Italian meal with great service at a very reasonable price. Had another great dish of Pasta Carbonara on this latest visit. I've always had great experiences here and look forward to returning. Ci Vediamo

1  Thank BigBruno
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Wanted a nice sub tonight with my wife. Our last 2 visits were awesome. Our order tonight was a plain cheese steak , a deluxe cheese steak and onion rings. After a 20 min wait we got our order to go. The lady that bagged our food had our subs turned on their sides so half of our meat and toppings could fall out all over our onion rings box. I had a long day from new carpet installed to moving all furniture out of the way twice. The easy fix for this is to take my name, pull my receipt and offer to replace my order on my next visit. OH NO!!!!! I spoke to a man who is the owner (also took our order) who insisted we return right away. After explaining that we didn't want to go back out, this man started to get very vocal and nasty with me. After being put down and called numerous names, he hung up on me. I called back 3 times just to be hung up on each time. Finally, someone else answered and as I tried talking to her, she starts telling me I have to come back now if i want something done. While on the phone, I hear the owner talking to another male saying "let him come in here. I will bash his head in!" Really? Is this how you act towards your customers? I feel it should also be noted that of all the cooks (4 of them) not one had gloves on. Nice to know that this service also comes with filthy hands and nail cheese. Never again will we go anywhere near this place again. My wife is a teacher and is going to let all the other teachers about this PERFECT customer service.

Reviewed 9 August 2015

I just love the Fajita Chicken Salad. I get it every week. It is fairly basic, but with Balsamic, it is great!