“Yummy ice cream”

Scottish Highland Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Oxford
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: We have 16 flavors out at one time and they change all through out the day. We make over 700 flavors. Every flavor is hand crafted on-site.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Excellent ice cream with a variety of flavors made fresh daily. I had the last of the Kit-kat flavor for the day very good. Really an ice cream stand set on the side of a marina restaurant. Only has a couple of picnic tables for seating so we sat on the marina docks looking out over the town creek and Tred Avon river. Very nice setting for an refreshing treat.

1  Thank Eric B

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I found a seed in my lemon ice cream so it's definitely homemade! Nice portions and it was a nice walk from our inn to the marina where the ice cream place is located.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

like i said- not really an ice cream person, my son is though. whenever we visit my parents we swing by scottish highland creamery for a small cup. being father's day weekend this trip we took my dad and got him a bowl too. i tried the double belgian chocolate and it was amazing. (my son devoured the rest before we even got home.) very nice, smooth and wonderful chocolate flavor. my dad went with the coffee oreo caramel, big hit. he said the coffee flavor was perfect.
the shop is located right on the water. there's a huge public parking lot and some outside seating- not a lot. the line was pretty long but the service was quick. we only waited about 5 minutes. if you're in the area, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We ate very good favorable hand-crafted ice cream. Flavors & cone selections more than ample. Not inexpensive, but portions were good size. Wife had cone of coconut & I had pinnapple-coconut with hot fudge & almonds. Would return every chance, & recommend. Owner thanks us for coming. Enjoyed.

1  Thank TheBeales
Reviewed 16 June 2016

This ice cream is so good people line up to get it. Flavors are excellent as is the quality. it's also sold in select stores, but the ice cream shop is right on the water so go there!

1  Thank LHH223