All reviews business trip breakfast staff one night stay front desk staff business center up to date stay there again free breakfast convenient location pleasant stay bed was comfortable great place to stay nice room baltimore area very nice hotel indoor pool lobby
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Flew in and drove here in the late evening, was promptly greeted by very kind staff at the front desk, ordered a burger at the grill and Chef Leonard is beyond friendly and awesome!!! Slept great, got coffee in the morning at the grill and Kapu is one of the friendliest people I’ve met... her and Chec Leonard are gems :) I will definitely stay here again when in town. The facilities are clean, well kept and the front is quiet enough to have conversations!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Beautiful hotel outside of Baltimore. Great location, perfect for families. Rooms are comfortable, updated, clean, comfortable. We stayed in a roomy double room with a seperate area, which is great for more than two people.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018

I travel for business often and Hilton is normally a brand that I stick with because of their high standards of service, amenities, and accommodations. This property fell far short of my expectations with regards to staff, noise levels and service. After checking in my family and I went directly to our room to settle in grab a quick bite to eat and get right to bed. Less that an hour after going to bed around 11pm we were awakened by a group of people yelling in the hallway. It happens in a hotel from time to time so we ignored it and went back to sleep. The only challenge was that this happened several. (4) times throughout the night. After the second time with my whole family being awakened I called the front desk. I was placed on hold for more than 5 minutes! I hung upand called back and was placed on hold again. By this time the noise has quieted down so I just hung up and tried to go back to sleep and get my kids to do the same. The only challenge is that this happened 4 separate times throughout the night until I finally went outside and addressed it myself by getting dressed and asking the 2 separate groups that were congregating in the hallway to please take it inside of their rooms.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel was conveniently located near my business meeting. It was quiet and comfortable for a good night's sleep. The bed was extremely comfortable. The elevator is too slow, but a minor inconvenience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The staff here is just AMAZING... when I know I will need to be in the area, this is where I will stay. No matter for business or otherwise.... My family and I can't thank the staff enough for everything they did for us during our stay. Georgia you are AMAZING!!! I wish I could remember or gotten the names of the other staff that made out stay amazing..... I would have written a letter about each and every one of them!!!! <3 <3

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business