All reviews complimentary breakfast room was clean excellent hotel quiet area king bed yogurt business travel the breakfast area baltimore area excellent stay would stay here again great place to stay enjoyed my stay convenient location easy access front desk staff indoor pool
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Very accessible from major highways. Quick check in. Comfortable and well appointed rooms. Special request was met without hesitation. That was important for this stay. Staff knowledgeable and helpful. Thoroughly explained all the available amenities and services available. Roo

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sunshine701173
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Booked this hotel because Hampton Inns are usually consistent as far as comfort and cleanliness. This location did not disappoint. The hotel seems to be almost new and was clean thruout the lobby, halls and my room. The location was great also as there were several restaurants in either walking distance or a short ride.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Coach468
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I always stay here when I come into town to visit friends. This visit the hotel was exceptional. I felt very comfortable here. The bed is perfect - love the duvet. The bath had an excellent supply of quality toiletries. And the breakfast was truly delicious. Just couldn't ask for more.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The room was perfect. The check in process was great. The check out process was excellent. The breakfast was horrible. There was hardly any food left at 9:49. The breakfast is supposed to be available from 7-10 AM.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Owings Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the quality of your breakfast you experienced during your stay. We are working to improve our offerings and welcome your comments. We hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed for two to attend a wedding. We arrived after midnight and they were able to hold our room for us. The complimentary breakfast was decent and the coffee was good tasting. The only negative I found was the bed was too hard for my liking. I have joint pain and it was a bit uncomfortable. I didn't ask if they had rooms with different beds, so I don't hold them responsible for that.

Date of stay: August 2018