US$163
US$136
US$125
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$86
US$63
US$83
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$127
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanexcellent hotelquiet areayogurtbusiness travelfree wifithe breakfast areawould stay here againgreat place to stayexcellent stayenjoyed my stayconvenient locationeasy accessking bedfitness centerfront desk staff
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This Hampton Inn is in a great location near a mall and restaurants. Big clean rooms, free wi-fi, parking and breakfast. It's a full hot breakfast of eggs, meat, oatmeal, and waffles along with the regular yogurt, fruit, and pastries. Has a small fitness center open 24/7 and an indoor pool. Only drawback is the pool only open in the evening from 5p-10p.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Clean, modern, comfortable, friendly, convenient. Stayed here many times. Always a great experience. Convenient to many companies in the Owings Mills area and many restaurants. Helpful, friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2017

My niece and her husband got married Saturday, November 26, 2016! As my wedding gift I arranged for them to stay a few days at the Owings Mills Hampton Inn & Suites. Initially I was a little peeved with Hampton Inn because they wouldn't immediately charge my credit card when I booked the hotel in February. I called directly to the hotel and spoke to the manager and was able to get it taken care of expeditiously.
During the bride's stay at the hotel while we (bridesmaids, mother of the bride, wedding coordinator, make up artist, stylist, photographer, etc.) got her ready for her big day, the hotel staff was wonderful. I don't know how many times I parked in the circular drive in front of the main door dropping off people and belongings without a murmur of complaint from the hotel guests or front desk staff.
The housekeeping staff were great as well, especially Fatima. I asked Fatima to come to the room so the bridesmaids could explain the special romantic touch that they wanted for the couple after the ceremony and she went above and beyond to comply with the special request.
I also wanted to point out that the quick breakfast that I had on the day of the wedding from the hotel's lobby was delicious! By the time I came back from running more wedding related errands mine's was cold but still scrumptious.
I spoke to my niece and my new nephew this morning after they checked out and she raved about how clean the hotel was, how nice and friendly the staff was, how good the breakfasts were, and that overall they had a lovely honeymoon and that they would love to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Very friendly, helpful staff. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was acceptable, lots of options. Will stay again when vising the area. Took the grandkids and they enjoyed the pool and everyone was very tolerant. Will be staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I always stay at this Hampton Inn. Three years had passed since my last visit, but everything was the same - helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, complementary breakfast and cookies in the main lobby in the evening. The cookies are normally gone by 8:00 pm so check early. My room faced the rear parking lot which is quieter. I travelled with two other people whose rooms faced Red Run Blvd and they said it was noisier.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the rear parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business