See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Arrived to see a broken entrance door while the new, “Open Now” sign was still up. We chose this location because it was new and had an indoor pool. When we got to the pool, the very young lifeguard said they were closed due to expected thunderstorm?? Really? An indoor pool?-it’s only raining. After talking to the lady at the front desk, she confirmed that the lifeguard makes the decision he is comfortable with, so he chose to sit at the pool by himself for several hours texting on his phone, even though it didn’t even rain for the last 3 hours of his shift. Grr. I was told that the pool opened at 9:00 am the next day(Saturday) once there, I noticed that the sign on the wall said that it opened at 9 am and to swim at your own risk as there was no lifeguard. We were then asked to leave and told that the pool did not open until 5 and that the sign had not been changed yet. Really? I thought this place was brand new? Gave it one more try with breakfast-food, cups, lids, utensils, etc, missing. I travel with Holiday Inn all the time for business and pleasure-am a rewards club member-and highly disappointed

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank cm7782016
Reviewed 5 July 2018

If I could give a zero star rating I would. I booked through Priceline and paid in advance. They charged us a second time after checking out of the room. We were double charged. They didn't give us a receipt at checkout as they said it was a prepaid Priceline reservation, which it was. It took them a month to get back to us regarding getting double charged. They claim Priceline did not pay them, so they charged us. This is their dispute with Priceline and their relationship with Priceline. Now we have put he credit card charge in dispute. They can battle with the credit card company from here. I'm done with them. Making matters worse was the room condition. Although they do not allow Priceline customers to choose two double beds, I had called in advance and they said we were all set with two double beds. Upon arriving they had given that room away. The room they put us in had a broken refrigerator and a broken air conditioner, it was a hot June night. They had offered upon checkout some compensation for the room being a disaster. They never came through with that and instead double billed us. Took a month to get to the bottom of it with them, after many phone calls and emails were not returned. NEVER again will stay at a holiday inn property. I also manage two youth sports teams that routinely travel that I have booked with Holiday Inn before. No longer.

FOLLOW ON: It appears that they lost the payment information Priceline faxed over to them. Despite them dealing with tons of Priceline customers they could not quickly and clearly communicate to us that they did not have the payment information from Priceline and needed it to be resent. They needed to reach out to Priceline to get paid, or ask us to have them resend payment information. Rather than them charging us a 2nd time for the room without our authorization. I was able to figure out the issue and have priceline resolve it with them in an hour, and I never dealt with a situation like this before. It should not have taken them over 30 days to get to the bottom of this. They were not helpful at all, just billed us and put it In our court.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Reisterstown hasn’t had a hotel until this was built. The two hotels down the street are more expensive- Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn. The room was beautiful, nicely furnished and breakfast included. It was plentiful and varied. The place has an indoor pool...

For $115/night it was fantastic. What’s there to complain about.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I think expense was spared when they opened this location. For a relatively new property, it sure did not have the feel I've come to expect from HI Express.

Room furniture is cheap, bathrooms bare bones, and the common areas are saccharine.

Service was questionable...I think the employees are still trying to find their way. However, I did encounter two employees who felt their personal cell phone calls were more important than their work.

Good location, price was reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sxh46
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on business in May 2018. It’s new and clean. The hotel is near Baltimore but just far enough away that it’s not in a real congested spot. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018