“Convenient location near the convention center”
Review of Guido's Burritos

Guido's Burritos
Ranked #283 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We came with a group of 6, early (~6pm) on a Satrurday. We were quickly seated inside, although our preference was outside which was booked up. We truly enjoyed the queso and the guacamole with the chips! Our entrees were burritos, beef tacos, and fish tacos. They were good but not outstanding. The margheritas were delicious! Our server was a bit pesky, and kept trying to rush us to order, even before we got our cocktails. An easy walk if you live near the area, otherwise they do have a fairly large parking lot.

1  Thank InternationalSuz

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The waitress was very attentive. The food, the tacos, the cheese burger and the wings were fantastic and seasoned very well and we're all delicious.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

When we entered we were handed greasy plastic placemat sized menus and seated at a greasy table. That should have been our first clue. The menu is very limited and not very appealing. We weren't really too hungry so we just ordered a plate of nachos to share. We opted to add pork carnitas. The food was awful - the nachos weren't very warm and some of the cheese wasn't even melted. We were given two small plates, but no silverware and no napkins. The carnitas was nowhere to be seen. A nearby table also had no silverware, the woman ate the tacos she ordered but had no utensils for the rice and beans. A large party of 14 was also seated nearby. The food they ordered came out one or two dishes at a time and by the time the final plate was served, several others in the party had already finished.

1  Thank kl1smith
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Recently tried Guido's Burritos. The atmosphere is fun. The food is yum. And the waitstaff were friendly and efficient. Only complaint is this is the only Mexican restaurant I've been to where you have to purchase the chips and salsa. For $4.99, it's bottomless, but other Mexican restaurants serve bottomless chips and salsa for free.

1  Thank Paula and Bill H
Reviewed 23 June 2016

My daughter and I stopped here because we liked the look of the place and the name. It was early (3:30) so the place was empty, although it did become more crowded as we ate.
We were seated immediately and I waited for the chips and salsa to be delivered. Then I noticed the menu offered chips and salsa at $4.99. Really??? I have never been to a Mexican restaurant that didn't give complimentary chips and salsa.
The server was very nice and attentive. I asked for an unsweetened iced tea and she told me they only have raspberry tea which my daughter ordered and said was very sweet. Really? What restaurant doesn't offer iced tea in the summer?
The food was average and the prices seemed high. I had the classic beef burrito which came with rice and beans. I kept biting something hard and think it was some rice in the burrito that was either uncooked or had been sitting around for awhile.
My daughter had the chicken taco salad which she said was good.
We don't visit Ocean City very often, but when we do, we will not be returning here.

3  Thank Dennis R