“Quick bite and drink”

Ropewalk Ocean City
Ranked #58 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Food was good and the location is A+. It was the first time I saw it since the renovation, several bar locations, large outside seating and Bayfront view, jungle gym for kids, adult games in the sand. My only qualm is that it seemed quite expensive, however we went in season so I imagine all prices in Ocean City are high from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Don't expect a ton, and you won't be disappointed. If you check in to a hotel/motel nearby and need a meal to keep the kids happy, this is your place. If you're looking for a gem, cheap eats, or a really good meal, this is not your spot. Food came out quickly, wait staff was very attentive and honest with food recommendations, drinks were cold on a hot day. There's an outdoor play area for the kids (most places around here seem to have them). Other than that, not much to share...

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I went to Ropewalk last night with my parents and children for the first time. We were seating immediately and ordered some cocktails for the adults and the kids had a grape slushy in a fish bowl with gummy fish in it. They also gave the kids these bendy things that they can play with while waiting which kept my kids super happy! I ordered the fish tacos which were delicious but on the small side. The waffle fries were really good. My father had the crab cake sandwich which he enjoyed and my mother had the stuffed flounder which was ok but a tad dry. The kids both had a burger off of the kids menu which they enjoyed. The best part is the beautiful and fun atmosphere that the restaurant has. Your on the bay with a beach around you. The kids got to play in a sandy playground that they really enjoyed. It was a fun dinner for them which makes me happy. Overall we liked Ropewalk and will return again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Let’s start off by saying that this place is huge. Sitting available inside, on the dock on the bay, and outdoors by the children’s play area. The okay area is fabulous for young kids. The can run around and play while they wait for the food to arrive. The food isn’t bad. It’s your typical bar food with a bunch of seafood options thrown in. I will say that the chef loves his salt! Our crab dip was especially salty and we always go heavy on all our seasonings. The biggest issue was our waitress. Although extremely sweet and attentive she made so many mistakes that it became humorous. Brought out one drink when we ordered two, grilled cheese instead of Mac and cheese, and despite of reminding her about of Cesear salad it was forgotten. It only came out after we had asked her to forget it as we were literally finishing our meals. Honestly, her attitude was so pleasant that even with all this it was a totally pleasant night and we will most likely return because of the atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Something for everyone, my 5 year old nephew had fun on the playground, while the adults had fun eating dinner and drinks, great mixed drinks, great food, and just awesome overall experience!! We sat at “the beach” with my toes in the sand !