I and my family took a trip to Ocean City, Maryland for a stay at one of the Trip Advisor listed properties. We had no issues finding or booking our place and was please with that aspect of the trip, however, we found the property uninhabitable due to mold, mustiness and overall unclean condition of the rugs and property. The condition of the house due to clear evidence of mold created a situation where all of us had severe allergic reactions (to the point where we could not sleep in the house and in tents instead). We rarely get an opportunity to all be together and the tents helped us continue with the trip even though the house created health issues for our whole family. I was also afraid for smaller children with us to be expose to this level of mildew.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|