“Beautiful place!”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #11 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, View, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sunset Grille and Teasers Dockside Bar is located waterfront in West Ocean City, Maryland at the Sunset Marina. Open 7 days a week serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy beautiful views of the bay as you dine on fresh fish and seafood. Enjoy outdoor cocktails, happy hour and live entertainment at Teasers Dockside Bar. Groups and parties are welcome. With 3 bars, 2 sitting rooms, 2 dining rooms and an outdoor venue, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

First of all, there are two sides to this restaurant. We ubered it and were dropped off at the "upscale" side. It was beautiful. We ate upstairs, outside, overlooking the marina. Service was good, food was good. While we definitely enjoyed it, we would have preferred more of a bar/grill/deck atmosphere. When we were finished, we walked around and realized the other side was just that. Not that we were disappointed, but next time we will try the "teazers" side. It was just more casual. Both had a bar and outdoor seating. This side was much more lively, live band, hustle and bustle, much more casual dress. Had a wonderful time and will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We love Sunset Grill for the food, drink and mostly atmosphere. It is a very impressive reataurant with so much Island flare. It’s a great place for couples, friends, family, celebrations or quiet moments. This is a definite place to visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

My husand and I go to Sunset Grille every year during White Marlin Week, and it is always a fun time. It’s very crowded at this time of year, but the restaurant handles the crowd well through valet parking and plenty of staff. We also order lunch from here frequently. I highly recommend the jump lump crab and shrimp salad as well as the eastern shore cobb.... huge, fresh salads that I often cannot finish!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Went with family for a weekend getaway to Ocean City, MD, this restaurant was packed but the servers and service were great. Food was delicious. I loved Ocean City and would be returning next year for a mini vacation, this restaurant will be on my to-go places when I visit

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We visited the Sunset Grille for lunch one day while on vacation in ocean city. Everything we ordered was delicious !! My kids had chicken fingers and mac and cheese from the kids menu which they loved and ate every single bite of. I ordered appetizers. The crab dip,guacamole, and calamari were amazing !! My husband ordered the French dip sandwich and loved it as well. Great service and awesome food.