“Takes me back to my childhood ”

Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park
Ranked #4 of 56 things to do in Ocean City
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic time at Trimpers! The rides are perfect for little ones who are outgrowing "baby" rides but not quite up for real roller coasters yet. The rides are old school but well-maintained.

There are newer reviews for Trimper's Rides and Amusement Park

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Spent 2 evenings on the pier in Ocean City and my 5 and 8 year old's loved the rides at the Trimper's. It was very old school, but I felt the rides were well maintained, and it was like stepping back in time to a simpler place, where the thrill is in the imagination of the participants. The prices were good and staff was very friendly. The memories will last a lifetime with my little ones.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

This is a very old amusement park and the carousel is ancient but in good shape. There's a bumper car ride like in the 50's. A great place for toddlers and younger children (under 10). There is a more modern ride outside for the more daring.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Indoor and outdoor rides. Indoor rides mainly consisted of kiddie rides. Outdoor rides had a decent variety. My 3 year old loved the indoor rides, especially the whip! Tickets cost $.60 each with rides taking a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 10 tickets. You could get a sheet of 40 tickets for $20. Gets very crowded.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I took four grandchildren, ages 2 to 11 for an evening at Trimpers. My daughter and her husband were there too. The memories came flooding back of when I took my children on the same rides --- having the same experience.

The evening of rides is an expensive excursion, no doubt. I easily spent over $100. But the kids absolutely loved it. There was enough entertainment for all ages. And that Carousel --- Oh my gosh -- it is timeless as it is beautiful.

The photos are really a great remembrance. Trimpers is an institution - something tied to summer vacation memories.

TIP: if you go during the afternoon - 2 to 6pm, the kids can get wrist bands that allow them to ride all the rides without tickets. It's a little cheaper.