“go to place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2018

this is a great place to eat if you like a mom & pop style with good food! nothing fancy, but food is good!!

1  Thank 135mac1

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the holiday inn 4 years ago and walked everywhere to eat each evening. We stopped at this restaurant and I ordered my favorite dinner, chicken francasia. It was the best I ever had.

When we planned our next vacation to OC last week we stayed far away from Davincis, but drove to the boardwalk just to eat there again. Fresh hot bread, a shared table salad and the best food ever. The kids got pasta and my husband got chicken parmigiana. Everything was excellent and mine was just as excellent as I remembered.

The service was amazing and friendly too. They make you feel like family. I highly recommend it!!!

2  Thank Punkin472
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Not the first visit buy as usual not disappointed. Had a pork chop special that was outstanding. Vince keep up the good work, Marion and I will see you soon.

1  Thank donmariny
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Had the eggplant Parmesan and it was delicious. Large portion for $14 (early bird price until 6 pm). Comes with unlimited salad which included mozzarella cheese and a great assortment of vegetables. The bread was delicious and included a garlic butter blend. I'll definitely be back! I found many restaurants offer reduced prices specials that because of the portion size or poor quality aren't much of a deal at all. Not so with Davinci's. This place is ocean front at 15th St and has an outside patio.

1  Thank 167mikeoc
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Our family had a delicious meal here for our last night in Ocean City. We would have ordered less food because we couldn’t take it with us.