“Great dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Not the first visit buy as usual not disappointed. Had a pork chop special that was outstanding. Vince keep up the good work, Marion and I will see you soon.

1  Thank donmariny

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Had the eggplant Parmesan and it was delicious. Large portion for $14 (early bird price until 6 pm). Comes with unlimited salad which included mozzarella cheese and a great assortment of vegetables. The bread was delicious and included a garlic butter blend. I'll definitely be back! I found many restaurants offer reduced prices specials that because of the portion size or poor quality aren't much of a deal at all. Not so with Davinci's. This place is ocean front at 15th St and has an outside patio.

1  Thank 167mikeoc
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Our family had a delicious meal here for our last night in Ocean City. We would have ordered less food because we couldn’t take it with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We visited there on our last night in Ocean City this year. We were seated right next to the boardwalk. The meal started out with a great house salad and warm bread with a garlic butter that even my 5 year old liked. My wife had the seafood special with mussels and shrimp. She said she really enjoyed her meal. My 5 year old had the tortellini. It was tasty not like some places that serve frozen tortellini. I had the blackened rockfish special. That dish should be on the menu. That rockfish tasted like it had been caught that day. The spice level was perfect. My three year old even devoured the pasta that came with my meal. We had planned on going to one of the seafood restaurants on the bayside but didn’t want to wait an hour to get seated only to get average food. Our server provided excellent service. If you are heading down the boardwalk and need a great meal, no need to walk any further.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Wanted to visit restaurant for many years. My sister-in-law wanted Italian for dinner. There were 7 in our group. DaVanci was able to handle us with no problem. Nice place that sits low off the Broadwalk. Our waitress was nice. She was from Macedonia. Large menu. I ordered something Tortellini. Not the best choice. Rest of the group enjoyed their order. Table received large salad and very good bread.