“Great meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We visited there on our last night in Ocean City this year. We were seated right next to the boardwalk. The meal started out with a great house salad and warm bread with a garlic butter that even my 5 year old liked. My wife had the seafood special with mussels and shrimp. She said she really enjoyed her meal. My 5 year old had the tortellini. It was tasty not like some places that serve frozen tortellini. I had the blackened rockfish special. That dish should be on the menu. That rockfish tasted like it had been caught that day. The spice level was perfect. My three year old even devoured the pasta that came with my meal. We had planned on going to one of the seafood restaurants on the bayside but didn’t want to wait an hour to get seated only to get average food. Our server provided excellent service. If you are heading down the boardwalk and need a great meal, no need to walk any further.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Wanted to visit restaurant for many years. My sister-in-law wanted Italian for dinner. There were 7 in our group. DaVanci was able to handle us with no problem. Nice place that sits low off the Broadwalk. Our waitress was nice. She was from Macedonia. Large menu. I ordered something Tortellini. Not the best choice. Rest of the group enjoyed their order. Table received large salad and very good bread.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was our 2nd visit, The first visit I got the lobster ravioli. Wasn't horrible, but I'd bet it was frozen, not made in house. We went back about 2 weeks ago. We got the mozzarella appetizer, absolutely frozen then deep fried. I order the lasagna, blah. Both visits were triggered by a voucher offered by our hotel. I was hoping the 2nd trip would be better. On the up side, the hostess is gorgeous.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

This used to be one of our "go to" places on the boardwalk. Cute little place that sits down on the boardwalk. Its a little musty, but that comes with the sea salt air there. Super small, but usually not a long wait. We used to go here all the time and had a bad experience last Summer but decided to give it another try. This time was worse. Our service was terrible, we waiting forever for our drinks. My daughter ordered Chicken Alfredo as usual, that was cold and bland. My husband ordered a big variety of seafood and again was cold and bland. I ordered the lasagna. It came out cold and the ricotta cheese in it was basically not even cooked. The waitress did take the lasagna off our bill for use, but there was really no apologies etc. The atmosphere was not like it used to be. This place has really gone downhill. We will not be coming back.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Large quantity homemade dishes with wonderful service. Clean, cool and relaxing environment. Wonderful price and great as a date night or family dinner. Seating inside and out.