“Wonderful Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018

I hadn't eaten here for a few years, but decided to try it again since this is a favorite restaurant of my sister's who lives locally. I was not disappointed. I had their specialty lasagna which was awesome. The layers of homemade dough are so thin. The atmosphere is lovely and was relatively quiet that night. Our waiter was attentive and accommodating. We had a one year old child in our party and he was very concerned that we had what we needed for her. The owner, who regards everyone who dines here as a good friend, kissed the baby's hand as we were leaving.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I believe our server had two large tables (parties) besides us and that slowed him down a lot (not a little) We took a long time to get bread, our orders taken and the food delivered. Comfortable leisurely dining is always desired but this was not that, so I cannot give our server (A nice kid from Serbia) a passing grade.
The food on the other hand was out of this world. It rated as one of the best Pasta Dishes I have had in over a year. It was the pasta with Vodka Sauce and Sausage. My wife had a vegan pasta with vegetables (also excellent)
The owner greets you when you come in and says thank you for coming when you leave. If we lived here (not just vacationed once a year) this restaurant would be one of my regulars.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We had the black garlic steak was fantastic. Service was good and portion sizes were good. Little pricey.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Fausto and his team of amazing waiters accommodated a large group of us in a minute, despite the fact that the restaurant was booked. The food was mouthwatering and the service was good. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Every dish is made fresh to order and is delicious. The owner greets all the patrons and makes sure everything meets your expectations. He is a hands-on manager. Every dish was fresh and seasoned to perfection. We went early on a Saturday evening and by 6:30 pm the place was packed. They don’t have a kids menu but are so accommodating to children. They offered my son chicken fingers and fries, fresh homemade pizza and pasta with any sauce or butter. (Red, Alfredo, etc). The shrimp linguine in garlic sauce was excellent. There were six jumbo shrimp included. The wine selection is also awesome. No special appetizer from the owner but still a wonderful meal, great, attentive service, atmosphere and host. This is tops in OC to be sure!