“Queso and tacos and salads oh my!”

Tequila Mockingbird
Ranked #63 of 467 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Their queso is to die for! I also love their tacos and enchiladas. My favorite is the el diablo salad!!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Came here with family expecting normal Tex-Mex but was pleasantly surprised. Good selection of dishes good portions and prepared nicely.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Great spot to see a game, and there is always great conversation at the bar! While the shrimp tacos are my favy, my friend wanted the quesadilla and I gladly obliged. YUMMMMMY!!!

The bar is stocked from local beers to exotic tequilas. Their margaritas are mixed PERFECTLY, I opted for the mango margarita, blended with a sugar rim & it was MAGIC!!!

They also have their own special "Fishbowl margarita" comes in a cute fishbowl with gummy worms which a nice little novelty that a lot of people seem to enjoy.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

This was our best dinner in Ocean City! They had large portions, strong drinks, and good service. Go early for happy hour drink specials and you won't be disappointed. Kids meals are $6-8, so not the cheapest, but they do include a drink and fries.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I know I already reviewed but I always visit when I am in town. They have the best Mexican food and the best $$ hands down.
Everyone here treats you like family...You will get no better homemade salsa anywhere other than here! It is amazing fresh chopped tomatoes, onions, hint of lime and jalapeno...OMG . I got a chicken taco, chicken enchilada and chicken quesadilla the rice that comes with it is so tasty. I usually have no room for the beans. My husband got the fajita meal it was huge. He took some home. Also the guacamole is a separate charge but WELL worth it... Enjoy...