“Great in Storm”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Phone number 410-289-1729 located on boardwalk
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I was skeptical I have read both good and bad reviews....On the night in question we were getting quite a storm and Guido's was only a blk from our condo...Great Decision!!
As I said it was pouring so we were seated right away. Our waiter was great. My girlfriend and I shared a plate of chicken nachos that were excellent and The fish tacos and refried beans I had were outstanding and Lots of it. Also the beer was icy cold. One of my go to places is going to have to be eliminated because this is getting added!!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Guidos had superb Mexican food, and made me want to come back to eat again the next day! The steak salad had a lot of food for a salad, and tasted really good!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Not impressed overall. 3 of us shared the 60oz monsterita which was yummy but the service was just blah. The bartender was rude which made the experience just so so. We will pass next time.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Everything was just sort of so so. The food was overpriced for the quality and the menu was tiny. Only a few choices available. Maybe the 33rd street location is better? For as small as the menu was, I would have hoped that the food would be excellent, but no. It was just ok. The Mexican restaurant in my home town serves up better food for less $.
The place was loud too. The music was blaring to the point that it was hard to talk to others at my table and hard to hear the server. There were some drunk people at the bar dropping F-bombs while families with small children dined a few feet away. No one said a word to the loud drunk people-maybe they thought the families couldn't hear them over the loud music?
Don't think I'll be back, as I was very underwhelmed by everything but the loud music.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Sign out front says kids eat lunch free and half price appetizers.

Well turns out it's one kid eats lunch free. Even if you buy 6 entrees. They should change the sign to remove the erroneous 's' in kids.

The half price apps are from 11 until 3. 3 means you have to order by 3pm. Nevermind they took 15 minutes to put together the table for our group and take our drink orders. 3:01 when you ask for the appetizer and they will tell you that the computer won't let you get the appetizer for half price.

Then it gets weirder. It's either a free kid's meal or half price appetizers, but not both.

2  Thank gatzdon