“Always a favorite, great food, not on busy boardwalk”
Review of Grotto Pizza

Grotto Pizza
Ranked #80 of 474 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Atmosphere overlooking the ocean is awesome, but this location is missing nothing else! Great price, excellent food, nice staff, not too crowded, plenty of parking. They really went above and beyond - my mom (in her 70s) was cold, so they actually turned off the fans overhead! And it wasn't too hot because the A/C was also on, and nobody else complained so it was a win! We really appreciated that special attention to detail and it made my parents' night out much more pleasant.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Our family of 5, teens and early 20s enjoyed pizza and beach fries. Both very good. Pizza is hand tossed with good amount of sauce. Beach fries are smothered in cheese but portion is small. Good family environment with TVs and bar as well.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We got into town in time for dinner and stopped here for the outdoor seating and semi-recommendation by TA. We must say we were disappointed. The pizza wasn't very good, and the cheese fries were horrendous (nacho cheese on fries). The waitress was great, but the food.... eh.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

6 of us went for lunch on a rainy day, so they were pretty busy. They handled it well and our pizza was awesome! Price wasn’t too bad either.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My family, and I went to grotto pizza on july 5th. we were told there would be a ten minute wait, which somehow turned into forty minutes, and at least four families being called before us. I sat next to the seating waitress, and watched as the new families (not waiting outside already) entered the restaurant, requested seating, were written on the list,were told ten minutes, and were placed within ten minutes. It was either more members than my parties size, or comparable: (4 to our 5). I only hope that race was not a factor.