US$366
US$138
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
US$193
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$293
US$275
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$343
Madison Beach Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$181
US$147
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$243
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$183
US$156
Americana Hotel(Ocean City)
US$253
US$886
Hilton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Dirty, the room was so smoky you could hit the curtains and smoke seeped out! Dirty, holes in the mattress, black mold on wall, broken tv. When the electric went out we left - we felt it was a dangerous place to be especially with no lights. I we had looked at the room before we rented we never would have stayed, no surprise, no refunds. why this place is still in business is beyond me, which is a shame, looks like it was a cute place at one time, maybe 50 years ago.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms. stay in your car it's safer and cleaner.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our family went to the beach for the weekend and only stayed because it was the only one left vacant. As soon as you entered the room smelt rank of mold and was horrible! there was a bunk bed in my room and it was so shaky i was forced to sleep on the floor as i thought i was going to fall off. everything in the room was connected to a single extension chord and there were no outlets. lit by a single lamp the room was dark smelled and looked dirty. the mattresses were eaten up by mice and one of the sheets was stiff and looked like someone had previously wet the bed.
There was a t/v but it didn't work and was ancient. The bathroom was disgusting and for some reason all the towels and even the toilet paper was wet. The shower was either too hot or too cold and i could not sleep because of the extremely loud air conditioner and squeaky beds.
I would NEVER stay in this motel again as sleeping in the car would in my opinion be cleaner and safer

Room Tip: Find someplace else or sleep in the car!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Pedro Q
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed here because we were stuck. Room smelled strongly of smoke and mildew. We asked the manager about the mild in the shower and he said it was hard to get rid of. Dirty. Old junk furniture everywhere. Horrible. Just horrible.

• Stayed: July 2013
8  Thank Vchu
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This was a night mare and I had to stay here because I came with my friends on a Fourth of July weekend and my friends claim this was the only thing available and that they paid $250 a night wish is outrageous! I don't believe them but it is just horrible. The bathroom was terrible and gross. The doors kept getting hammed and I just had a really bad experience with this place. Never again I would prefer to sleep in my car next time.

• Stayed: July 2013
11  Thank Aalanso03
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The alamo motel is $75 a night for a reason, though, from my perspective that's still too much for the type of service you get. We needed a cheap place to stay for an extra day, and my parents "remembered the alamo" as a thrifty one night stop. It was my parents, brother, sister and I who were staying, so we got a room with two double beds, though my brother and i ended up sleeping on a SINGLE PERSON BLOWUP MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR! That's how disgusting it was. The sheets looked like they hadn't been cleaned for a year and the pillows smelled bad. I was afraid of catching something from it. The walls did have dents in them but not full out holes. You could see right through the curtains, so it was like having no curtains at all. The tv did work and had basic cable. But the door, as another reviewer accurately described, did appear to have been kicked in. There was a noticablely large space b/w the door and it's frame, and because of that i did not feel safe. Now there is only one word to describe the bathroom: filthy. Toilet sagged off the wall and rocked when you sat on it, you could hear the water splashing around(gross). Bugs and spiders galore, occupying every corner. There was mold in the sink and in the shower, and the water's smell varied between rust and rotten eggs. I was showering at night and the power went off TWICE, talk about scary. So basically the room sucked, but Roscoe (the owner) seemed nice enough, and even brought us extra blankets at night. The pool appeared clean and was good for a swim, but cleanliness is the #1 most important necessity for a motel (in my opinion), and this place just doesn't cut it.

• Stayed: August 2012