“Unforgetable...”
Review of Alamo Motel

Alamo Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Alamo Motel
Ranked #101 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Could take place in a Tarentino movie. All comments you read are exact and accurate. I paid in advance and finaly dis not stay. Too dirty and felt unsafe. But somehow i am happy to have been there. It makes a good story to tell for my wife and I

• Stayed: May 2013
9  Thank DioViSalviRegina

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Dirty, the room was so smoky you could hit the curtains and smoke seeped out! Dirty, holes in the mattress, black mold on wall, broken tv. When the electric went out we left - we felt it was a dangerous place to be especially with no lights. I we had looked at the room before we rented we never would have stayed, no surprise, no refunds. why this place is still in business is beyond me, which is a shame, looks like it was a cute place at one time, maybe 50 years ago.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms. stay in your car it's safer and cleaner.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Our family went to the beach for the weekend and only stayed because it was the only one left vacant. As soon as you entered the room smelt rank of mold and was horrible! there was a bunk bed in my room and it was so shaky i was forced to sleep on the floor as i thought i was going to fall off. everything in the room was connected to a single extension chord and there were no outlets. lit by a single lamp the room was dark smelled and looked dirty. the mattresses were eaten up by mice and one of the sheets was stiff and looked like someone had previously wet the bed.
There was a t/v but it didn't work and was ancient. The bathroom was disgusting and for some reason all the towels and even the toilet paper was wet. The shower was either too hot or too cold and i could not sleep because of the extremely loud air conditioner and squeaky beds.
I would NEVER stay in this motel again as sleeping in the car would in my opinion be cleaner and safer

Room Tip: Find someplace else or sleep in the car!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Pedro Q
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed here because we were stuck. Room smelled strongly of smoke and mildew. We asked the manager about the mild in the shower and he said it was hard to get rid of. Dirty. Old junk furniture everywhere. Horrible. Just horrible.

• Stayed: July 2013
8  Thank Vchu
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This was a night mare and I had to stay here because I came with my friends on a Fourth of July weekend and my friends claim this was the only thing available and that they paid $250 a night wish is outrageous! I don't believe them but it is just horrible. The bathroom was terrible and gross. The doors kept getting hammed and I just had a really bad experience with this place. Never again I would prefer to sleep in my car next time.

• Stayed: July 2013