Our family went to the beach for the weekend and only stayed because it was the only one left vacant. As soon as you entered the room smelt rank of mold and was horrible! there was a bunk bed in my room and it was so shaky i was forced to sleep on the floor as i thought i was going to fall off. everything in the room was connected to a single extension chord and there were no outlets. lit by a single lamp the room was dark smelled and looked dirty. the mattresses were eaten up by mice and one of the sheets was stiff and looked like someone had previously wet the bed.
There was a t/v but it didn't work and was ancient. The bathroom was disgusting and for some reason all the towels and even the toilet paper was wet. The shower was either too hot or too cold and i could not sleep because of the extremely loud air conditioner and squeaky beds.
I would NEVER stay in this motel again as sleeping in the car would in my opinion be cleaner and saferMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking