US$317
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$308
Bonita Beach Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$264
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$298
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
US$220
Beach Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
US$309
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
US$183
US$155
Hotels.com
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)
US$236
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed here because we were stuck. Room smelled strongly of smoke and mildew. We asked the manager about the mild in the shower and he said it was hard to get rid of. Dirty. Old junk furniture everywhere. Horrible. Just horrible.

8  Thank Vchu
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This was a night mare and I had to stay here because I came with my friends on a Fourth of July weekend and my friends claim this was the only thing available and that they paid $250 a night wish is outrageous! I don't believe them but it is just horrible. The bathroom was terrible and gross. The doors kept getting hammed and I just had a really bad experience with this place. Never again I would prefer to sleep in my car next time.

11  Thank Aalanso03
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The alamo motel is $75 a night for a reason, though, from my perspective that's still too much for the type of service you get. We needed a cheap place to stay for an extra day, and my parents "remembered the alamo" as a thrifty one night stop. It was my parents, brother, sister and I who were staying, so we got a room with two double beds, though my brother and i ended up sleeping on a SINGLE PERSON BLOWUP MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR! That's how disgusting it was. The sheets looked like they hadn't been cleaned for a year and the pillows smelled bad. I was afraid of catching something from it. The walls did have dents in them but not full out holes. You could see right through the curtains, so it was like having no curtains at all. The tv did work and had basic cable. But the door, as another reviewer accurately described, did appear to have been kicked in. There was a noticablely large space b/w the door and it's frame, and because of that i did not feel safe. Now there is only one word to describe the bathroom: filthy. Toilet sagged off the wall and rocked when you sat on it, you could hear the water splashing around(gross). Bugs and spiders galore, occupying every corner. There was mold in the sink and in the shower, and the water's smell varied between rust and rotten eggs. I was showering at night and the power went off TWICE, talk about scary. So basically the room sucked, but Roscoe (the owner) seemed nice enough, and even brought us extra blankets at night. The pool appeared clean and was good for a swim, but cleanliness is the #1 most important necessity for a motel (in my opinion), and this place just doesn't cut it.

• Stayed: August 2012
6  Thank hirenemh
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Room smelled horrible. Black mold in bathroom, tv didn't work, no hot water. Briken furniture Sewage smell. Rude owner. We took pictures for a health department complaint. We stayed here because we were stick here fourth if July. We should have slept in the car.

8  Thank Kimberly M
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

Not the ritz Just and old beach place. Nice swimming pool nice ac. A bed and bath that's all nothing special. For the price in season you can't beat it. Like I said it's not the ritz but you don't pay for mints on your pillows you pay for the shower and bed.

• Stayed: August 2012