US$289
US$246
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$96
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
US$123
Madison Beach Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Travelocity
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$109
Americana Hotel(Ocean City)
US$106
US$778
US$669
Hilton.com
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
  • Pool
All reviewssleep innfree breakfastroom was cleanparking lot is tightfront deskmake your own wafflesyogurtwaffle makerstreet noisethe breakfast areachoice hotelswould stay here againsmall poola great staythe location is perfectmini fridgevisit ocean city
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about this hotel. 1st visit was just by chance but try to book here every year to celebrate our anniversary. Carol is amazing! So helpful. And goes out of her way to make your stay memorable. The hotel is in a great location. Clean, comfortable and priced right. Very quiet and within walking distance to the beach, boardwalk and the bay! We leave our car whoever we stay since we can walk everywhere. Be sure to book early or you will miss out!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dhallman163
Reviewed 5 July 2017

First of all, know that I have a young family of four with two sons age 4 and 2. We booked last-minute through Hotwire for Independence eve, not knowing the exact hotel we were going to get. What sold me on this one was the 4.5 rating posted on Trip Advisor, free parking, and a well-reviewed free breakfast. While it was a little pricey, I'll chalk that up to the time of the year that I booked.

I was overall satisfied with our stay. The room was pretty plain, but clean. The beds were a little soft for my liking, but again cleanliness was most important to me. The room does show a little age when you go out onto the balcony. The only complaint I have is that the door to the balcony was unlocked when we arrived.

The complimentary breakfast was of good quality. Sausage patties and links and potatoes were good, but I'll pass on the eggs. The waffle maker was the highlight of breakfast and they offer a regular batter and chocolate.

There was a pool on the 2nd floor, but we didn't use it. The beach and boardwalk is a block away. Staying here the night before Independence Day, I was concerned about the noise level. To no one's surprise, loud cars traveled through the streets into the wee hours. It was bearable, but not something I'd prefer with the two young ones. Then there was the periodic firecrackers going off. This is obviously a seasonal issue, so I won't hold it against them. In addition, we had a cousin staying at another beachfront hotel on 33rd St. and they heard firecrackers throughout the night as well.

It is a non-smoking hotel. Our next door neighbors smoked on their balcony, but we didn't smell any cigarette smoke, so I suppose it would have only bothered us if we spent a significant amount there.

Overall, this is a very good hotel. In this area, so many of the hotels and motels are in desperate need of repair, renovation, or makeover. Gateway, in that sense, is a little ahead of the curve.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Best place in OCMD. The staff is always pleasant and kind. Carol the front desk manager is super sweet. The amenities alone are a reason to stay. Free parking, breakfast is included, close proximity to the boardwalk and beach. My all-time favorite place every time I need to get away from adulting.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank E R
Reviewed 27 June 2017

If you want a hotel close to the boardwalk area and the sound, try this. We had a good room, with a balcony. The hotel has a small outside pool on the second floor - great for a break and cooling off time. Standard free hotel breakfast. Good service. Helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Patricia C
Tekmen, General Manager at Gateway Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Guest,Thanks for your awesome and kind review. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. We do our best to provide the best customer service and accommodations possible. We appreciate that our guests have countless hotel choices while visiting OC and are grateful when you choose to share your experience with us.

We hope to welcome you back on your next OC visit!

Kind Regards,
Nick Tekmen

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Last November we reserved rooms at another property for June 9-12. We were informed 4 weeks before our trip that the hotel wasn't going to be opened due to construction. We had to scramble to find accommodations for that weekend. We called the Gateway and Carol took great care of us. She not only got us rooms but she was able to make it that our two families could stay side by side.
Carol and the entire staff made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped onto the property. I was in the lobby for a while one day and noticed whoever came in she called them by their first name.
We checked out on Sunday but weren't leaving until later in the evening. Carol told us to come back and use the pool and outdoor shower to cleanup before our trip home.
I would highly recommend this hotel. It is very conveniently located. Near the beach and boardwalk.
The only downside is if you stay on the ocean side of the building the street noise is noticeable. I would think the bayside would be quieter.

Stayed: June 2017
Tekmen, General Manager at Gateway Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our location on your leisure trip to OC! It's great that we were able to create a positive experience for you and that you will consider staying with us again in the future!
Until next time!