“Excellent brunch”

Lizzie's Cafe & Bistro 142nd St
Reserve with OpenTable
Lizzie's Cafe & Bistro 142nd St is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 474 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$10 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lizzie's Cafe & Bistro 142nd St., an American Bistro established 2004 serving locals and tourists. A recipient of "Award of Excellence" year after year, Lizzie's serves breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Famous for Lobster Rolls, Jumbo Lump CrabCakes, Crab Rolls, Lobster Salad, Steak, Lobster Bisque, Crab Soup, Scottish Salmon, Entree Salads, Buttermilk Pancakes, Crab Cake Benedict, Award-Winning Chocolate Cake, Wine, Mimosas, and Beer.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I were heading to the Crabcake Factory for our usual brunch on a recent Friday, only to learn that they are no longer open for brunch on Fridays. We didn't know where to go, so we looked up "best breakfast in Ocean City", and Lizzie's was on the list. We opted to give it a try! It's a very cute little place with lots of personality. Our waiter was very nice and engaging. We ordered mimosas - my friend really wanted a great bloody Mary but they only have beer/wine at Lizzie's. I had the crab and avocado omelet and my friend had pancakes with bacon. Our food was delicious and the service was great, so we will definitely be back!
People arriving after us were ordering lunch and it too looked really good. I did hear them say "we only have 1 cup of crab soup left" which is a bit of a bummer starting off the lunch rush!
Give it a try - I think you'll like it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Family run like a top tier b&b with top quality service and food. They take pride in all they do! A little pricey but well worth it.

Outstanding *****

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lizzie's is one of my favorite restaurants, its a must stop at for any trip to the beach.
OC MD is a small town by the sea known for tourism; salt air; the beach; warm days and breezy nights. This family restaurant is so much more than what you'd expect driving by coastal highway. It's a local's favorite. Lizzie's has scrumptious homemade comfort food, but it`s elevated without the elevated prices or hoity-toughness. I always feel welcome and leave with a full belly. It's like going home for Sunday dinners.

Cathie R, Owner at Lizzie's Cafe & Bistro 142nd St, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. Glad you liked our new fall specials. It's true, the meatloaf platter and hot turkey platter are truly "comfort meals" as you say....we only have them this time of year. Next time you'll have to try our classics like our lobster roll or Faroe Island Salmon. Guest Favorites.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

A small, lovely restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere and quality food that is prepared with care and attention. My husband and I had lunch - lobster roll was filled with succulent pieces of lobster and a light touch of mayo (not drenched), delicious home-made maryland crab soup, a perfect crab cake, and a wonderful mimosa. Will definitely plan to have dinner there next time we are on OC. Love that it is small, personal, and not frantic.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was tasty, we ordered a crab omelette and a side of scrapple. They were out of fruit that was listed on the dish and they made no substitutions. We were told no substitutions allowed. Over priced for what we were served.