“Worth the walk from hotel ? ”

Dodo Cookie Dough and Ice Cream
Ranked #31 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We were able to walk here from our hotel which was across the street. We each ordered an ice cream topped with the cookie dough. I didn’t find the place to be that good. The ice cream was average tasting and cost a large amount of money for both ice cream and cookie dough. It was close to our hotel and we would go back due to distance. The staff was very friendly and patient as our kids asked to sample a few flavors of ice cream

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I visited here June 12, 2018 after I had been waiting our entire trip for cookie dough. Unfortunately, it was not what I expected. I was disappointed.
The staff was friendly & helpful. You can get ice cream or cookie dough or both. We got 2 singles & 2 doubles and it cost us $27. It's expensive. There is seating in the establishment, if you'd like to eat there. The cookie dough was incredibly sweet. My year old only ate 3 bites of her ice cream, and she loves ice cream. My 11 year old and husband ate about 1/3 of their cups. I was the only one that made it half way into my bowl. The cookie dough is incredibly sweet! We won't be back.
It's an awesome idea but the recipe just isnt right.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We talked about Dodo every day we were here and began to crave it so we went. It’s a pretty cool experience and concept. There’s fresh cookie dough to go with or without ice cream. It’s actually a little nauseating but the rest of my family enjoyed it and they aren’t craving it any longer. I have no idea how someone eats a large helping. The medium was even too much for my teenager. I might get back again if the urge arises but we will more likely stick with quality ice cream places.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We almost avoided this place due to negative reviews. So glad we gave it a shot anyway! The staff greeted us and asked if we had been there before. When finding out we were newbies they gladly explained everything and offered samples of whatever we wanted. The ice cream flavors were a nice change from the norm at our beloved Dumsers. I had “salted caramel banana foster”. It was delicious. I had a small scoop of sugar cookie dough on top and the combo was so good. I think a full serving of just cookie dough would be so rich and too much for me but all that I sampled was very good. I would recommend as a nice change from the normal OC dessert or treat choices!!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Out of all the ice cream places i could go to in ocean city, this place was the worst. The cookie dough was way too sweet and tastes like something a child could make. The ice cream was below par, and the only way to combine ice cream and cookie dough was to get a double size, which is huge. They don’t even have a cookie dough ice cream. The service was slow and the prices were way too high for something so low quality. I highly recommend going somewhere else.