“Mexican food 114th street ocean city ”
Review of Plaza Tapatia

Plaza Tapatia
Ranked #307 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We went on a Tuesday and used a Tuesday's special online coupon for fajitas for two. We were so happy with the meal. For 16 dollars, we got six tortillas and one dish with very delicious tender perfectly cooked fajita chicken with onions and peppers and they served another dish of rice, re fried beans with cheese and lots of sour cream and lettuce with guacamole. All for 16 dollars, normally 24 dollars. The meal was GREAT and the price was great too. There was so much food, we took half home and had it the next day. It really was a meal for three people. I would absolutely come back here. Loved the fajitas !

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

When I first saw it I wasn't sure because it was just in the side of a mall. So glad we did! Food and service were great! FYI they also have some great coupons on their website. We had so much food we took two boxes home. You receive chips salsa and a white spicy ranch dip while you order. Happy hour drink specials were a steal. $3 frozen margaritas, 2.xx coronas and some other good deals. Service was good as well. They did accommodate orders to fit what the customer wants as well as very quick service. The amount of food you get for the price is well worth it. Fajita two person special is the way to go! I really would take the time to go.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by on vacation and was very pleased. Food was excellent and not expensive. Our family was happy with server, very polite and we got service and food in a normal time. Would recommend to others.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I just love good food...and really good Mexican food is something we crave! We walked in the Monday evening before July 4th and were seated immediately. I was surprised how big the restaurant is inside. The server was friendly and prompt with getting drinks...chips & salsa....food order etc. Our food was great and the prices were reasonable. The only reason I only gave it a rating of 4 is because we've only been there once so far. But I can guarantee we will go again! And soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The food isn't bad, but the service is atrocious! We arrived to filthy dirty tables. After being seated we waited forever for someone to acknowledge us. We asked several times for silverware and napkins. When our appetizers came out we had to ask for small plates, and had to ask again for napkins and silverware. They also put chicken on our nachos and we asked for beef. The food came out lukewarm and we were short one dinner order for my daughter. She finally got her order 15 minutes later and it was totally wrong (she ate it anyway just to get the hell out of there). I honestly don't know how these people stay in business. I've been to other locations (same chain) and service was fine. It's sad when you have to beg for basic service. Other customers were in the same boat. Looking across the dining room people had looks of disgust on their faces. Making eye contact resulted in others rolling their eyes. I will never go back.

2  Thank SRP9999