“Fun”

Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The Nauti Goose stands two stories high at the head of the North East River, boasting excellent water views, savory seafood, and drinks for any occasion. We are conveniently located 4 miles off I95 by way of the NE Exit, 100A. Traveling by boat? We've got you covered! The Nauti Goose provides dock space as well. With seasonal live outdoor entertainment every Friday & Saturday night, friendly bartenders, and nautical vibes throughout, visitors quickly become regulars here at The Nauti Goose! Stay all night long every weekend as entertainment continues from 11-2AM on our second story Goose Nest. Interested in hosting your special event at The Nauti Goose? Our banquet space provides the perfect layout with an exceptional view for any occasion! Our on site event coordinator will work with you directly to custom fit your preferences in order to ensure an event to remember. Whether you're feeling festive or looking for a business meeting with a view, The Nauti Goose is the place for you!
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We went out with another couple and had the crab cakes and their wing deal. We sat outside on the water and played some pool afterwards. It was a nice date night.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a tournament and were told about this restaurant from a local person. We loved being seated out on a dock overlooking the water. There was live music and the setting was great. We ordered a crab pretzel app which would have been delicious if it was hot. The boys had crab legs which they were very happy with, I had fish tacos, which again were cold. If hot, the food would have been very good, so i would give it another chance due to the location.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I went with my aunt on July-4th for lunch. It was hot. We both wanted to order frozen drinks - margarita and Pina Colada. We were informed that neither bar had a blender. Who doesn't have a BLENDER in summer? I have two, had I known, I would've loaned them mine!
Good coconut fried shrimp. Really tasty bruschetta, though maybe serve the salsa on the side? The bread got soppy quickly.
Fabulous view! Good service.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Reservations we're made well in advance for approx 35 people for dinner after a Lacrosse tournament. One waitress who tried so hard and was pleasant but service took almost 2 hours. Some folks had food, some not for long periods of time. No set ups, no asking Ng if anyone wanted drinks etc. etc..... I could go on and on but I think you get the point.
View is nice and that's the best thing I can say about this place.
They should be ashamed for such poor service.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for view and drinks this is the place. If you’re looking for a good dinner ther are plenty other places close by with better food. Kind of bland. Unless you’re looking for a quick sandwich then maybe.

1  Thank Heather F