“delivery christmas eve”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Service was fast, and very friendly. Was very happy and thanked me many times for large tip. Pizza was perfect

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We order from Papa John's quite often. You can pick up or they will deliver. They often have half- price pizza when Washington sports teams win. We like their Hawaiian pizza. You can customize your pizza with toppings, extra sauce and crust type. You can order on line or by phone.

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Totally screwed up my order - gave my pie to someone else (actually delivery person took it without address because I ordered it for pick up - the reason I know this is an hour and ten minutes later the delivery person called my about delivering the pie that I had gone to pick up). Took 50 minutes from when I ordered to when I actually got my pie. Showed up after being told 20-25 minutes only to be told it will be 5 more minutes four times before manager fessed up to their screw up. I waited an extra 25 minutes from when I arrived until when I finally got my order - they completely lied about what had happened until I point blank asked how long can it take to make a pie! Don't know how they stay in business, can't possibly have many repeat customers - I know I won't be back.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

I order from Papa Johns frequently. Usually very slow . Food always good. This time I had them deliver. What a surprise. Food in 35 mins. Hot fresh and
very good. Great Job!!!

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Appears to have a problem keeeping workers. Always backed up. pizza's take way too long. Food quality is good. Just do not want to order a pizza, go to pick up 25 mins later and have to wait another 30 mins for it to be done.