“Appropriate decor, good food, loud music”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
primo's N.Y. Pizza Company
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This was my first visit to the recently opened restaurant, in a strip mall with Dunkin' Donuts and Paper Lantern as alternate dining venues. There was only one other customer when I arrived at 3:30 pm. This place apparently does most of its business by carryout orders--there was a steady stream of pizza takeout customers while I was there. My order of fettuccine alfredo was tasty and generous. Customers order at a counter, and food is delivered to the table--either a booth, high-top table, or counter. They must get their own drinks in a paper cup from a Pepsi machine or choose a bottled Coke product from a refrigerated case. Payment is made at the time the order is taken, and there is a large and prominent tip jar. I prefer to tip at the end of a meal, for service rendered. From my vantage point in a booth I could see my order being prepared. Had I not been alone, it would have been difficult to carry on a conversation because of the loud canned music. I will go again if I have a sudden hankering for Italian pasta, but this is not likely a place I will frequent. I imagine it is popular with students at nearby Marriotts Ridge High School after school functions and dates.