“Super Italian Sub!”
Review of Pasta Mista

Pasta Mista
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My husband stopped into Pasta Mista in Timonium and brought home an Italian cold cut sub. A 9-inch sub was big enough for us to share. It was served on focaccia bread loaded with Italian meats, cheeses, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, oil and vinegar. It was so fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Very annoying that website lists closing time as 11 pm. Called at 10:22 pm on a Saturday night and girl who answered phone said she could not take our order because “they were closing at 10:30”. Will not call them again!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

This pizza tonight was some of the worst pizza I have ever had. We ordered the cheese, a broccoli and an eggplant pizza for carry out - they were all tasteless and had a thick tough crust. I hope it was just a bad night but I will not be inclined to order from them again.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

There are 2 maybe 3 of these around Baltimore and they are all busy and do a decent job. We went here for dinner and were seated right away. There are a lot of small rooms and they are all nice and a very nice bar area. Most entrees come with an abundance of salad served family style. It is very good and I think you can get more if you finish the bowl they bring you. They also serve very good bread sticks. We had 3 entrees all good. The shrimp Parmesan was a nice portion over pasta with a tasty sauce. I had the the salmon entree which was a very nice piece of fish, tasty, moist and made the was I ordered it. My wife had the crab cake which she said was tasty and a very nice size portion. NO room for desserts but they all looked good.

1  Thank JMICHAEL
Reviewed 9 December 2017

We were on the road and it was late so we stop by this place at 9:15 pm. They close at 10pm. there were 2 customers at the tables. The pizzas looked good. There are lots of choices but we ordered an egg plant parm. ($10). It came out quickly in a large dish. There was plenty of egg plant but short on the pasta. It was good, the sauce was on the sour side. We prefer a little bit sweeter but OK. Next time we'll try the pizza.

Been to Pasta Mista? Share your experiences!