“Great Take Out!”
Review of Pasta Mista

Pasta Mista
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We called in our order, and it was waiting for us when we arrived. Pasta Mista always gets it right. We ordered the Tortellini Bolognese (cheese tortellini cooked in a creamy meat sauce), and an Italian cold cut sub. Both were really good. You can’t go wrong at Pasta Mista.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank lpMaggi713

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Great variety of pizza , subs, pasta an more. We had the seafood pescatore , gnocchi and a pizza. All amazing and very fresh . Perfect for family but also good for business meetings.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I am originally from NJ and am sometimes called a "pizza snob" because pizza in NJ is the best. Someone in the area that I met said to try this pizza. They were right. It is delicious.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Really good pizza. They must have 12 different types of pizza to choose slices from! I had a slice of Greek and white veggie. Both delicious. I want to go back again and try the pasta dishes too.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 November 2016

The piazza is phenomenal; large, thin slices. Tastes like brick oven pizza. My favorite is the buffalo chicken. If it is pizza night and I have a vote, this is my choice. The people are always friendly and ready to wait on you. They also offer a rewards card for a free pizza.

Date of visit: October 2016