“Very Good Chain Location”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bertucci's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Timonium MD, across from Starbucks.
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

My wife is Italian from South Philly, so the reviews here lauding the authenticity of Bertucci's are comical. However, this is an very enjoyable place to go where the food is tasty.

Bertucci's menu has a lot of options, and we like their pizza and pasta. Tonight we also got a meatball calzone, which I enjoyed but my 7 year old son thought had too much cheese and too little meatball.

Speaking of kids, our kids age 5 and 7 are happy coming here. It's very kid friendly and packed with families. In fact if you do not like kids in restaurants, go elsewhere or just get takeout.

On another note, similar to many restaurants Bertucci's has an opt-in email list. At most restaurants these lists are junk, and we generally avoid providing our emails to businesses like the plague. Yet, if you come here more than 2 or 3 times a year, Bertucci's email list is definitely worth subscribing to. Bertucci's emails their subscribers dine in and carry out discounts almost every week.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stopped in on a Saturday at 2 pm for a delicious lunch off of their lunch menu. On arrival we were able to choose where we wanted to sit because they were not crowded. Immediately following our drink arrival we were given salad and hot rolls with olive oil dipping. The salad was so good we ordered a second. I had the Tuscan veggie wrap and it was amazing! My husband had a pepperoni flatbread pizza which was okay according to him. He wished he had ordered a pizza off of the regular menu. Our waitress was attentive and refilled our drinks promptly. All in all a great lunch for under $20.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I had a $5.00 coupon for Bertucci’s, so we decided to give it a try for lunch. We requested a quiet table and were seated in the rear of the restaurant – which was perfect. Rachel, our server, came over immediately, took our drink orders and explained some of the menu items to us. We started with unlimited salad and fresh baked rolls. The salad was very crisp and dressed perfectly. I decided on the Chicken Milanese Focaccia sandwich – a lightly breaded, but crispy, chicken sandwich topped with arugula, fresh tomatoes and lemon vinaigrette. It was tasty and filling. My friend ordered a small cheese pizza – she said it was perfectly cooked, but she would have liked more seasonings on it. The only suggestion we would make is to turn down the music – it was way too loud – made conversation very difficult. If you have to play music, please pick instrumental music only.

1  Thank Maggi713
Reviewed 27 June 2016

The soup and salad is a great deal . . My bowling group comes here frequently after bowling, for this special as all the salad you can eat is my husbands favorite! This is also a great place to have a family meam as there a lot of choices for kids and adults!

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Went during the week for dinner. Very busy and noisy ! They say us next to a very large party. Salads were ok but pizza was just ok. I thought the crust was not thin enough and the sauce too thin and not tasty. Drinks were good but pricey