All reviews bare necessities room was clean customer service at the front desk superior king third floor non smoking goldie fairgrounds baltimore rri maids
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this particular Red Roof for many years, through renovations, etc. This trip, however, was not up to its usual standard. I got to the hotel after 3 o’clock, and my room was not yet ready. It was not a huge deal, because they had it ready in about 20 minutes. But still, I had work to do to set up my vending booths at the fairgrounds, and timeliness would have been appreciated.

Perhaps some of the problems were due to the many Slobby partygoers who were there for some “event“ so that the cleaning crews could not get their work done in a timely fashion because Those particular guests trashed so many rooms.

Consequently, the rooms for those of us who were there for the cat show (and by and large tend to be a neat group of people, because we appreciate hotels that do not charge extra for our having pets) and stayed over 2 nights did not Have our rooms cleaned or straightened. Fortunately for me, I am fairly neat, so all I needed to do was take out the trash, replace my towels, and make my bed. Still, when you are paying over $100 a night after taxes, you expect basic maid service. I had left the hotel at 7:08 AM, and did not get back until approximately 5:30 PM. And my room had not been cleaned.

On the bright side, at least the room did not recall of the dreaded (pink juice) “freshener.”

My room – a premium – was comfortable enough, and clean, but was missing the middle drawer in the bureau, for pity’s sake! What was with that?!

The towels are threadbare. The bed and the sheets, though, are clean and comfortable. The refrigerator was not level, and rocked back and forth.

They did not have a shelf in the bathroom where I could put my toiletries, as this was a Handicap room with a tub. I had to leave all of my personal items – which I use while in the bathroom – on the bureau! Other Red Roof Pluses that I have been in have provided a metal shelf near the sink For personal items. Management should take a hint.

The maids were very nice and accommodating, and did a good job. However, given the nature of the numbers of guests, management should have had at least one more person on housekeeping staff that weekend.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues that occurred during your stay. Please reach out to me at 410-666-0380 or via email at i0209@redroof.com so I may offer my personal apologies and regain your trust in the Red Roof brand. We hope you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We reserved this hotel ahead of time. When we arrived, the room seemed acceptable but after a while we smelled smoke (it was smoke-free), it was not very clean, the air conditioner was very noisey. It seemed to be a hastle to change rooms. There was no breakfast offered as in other Red Roof Inns. It was expensive compared to other Red Roof Inns.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I booked an overnight stay at this hotel on 7/19. A very nasty & rude "woman" named Goldie checked me in. I was at the front desk long enough to witness that she only treated certain individuals with kindness & respect. I absolutely would never come here again & would not recommed this particular spot to anyone!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank _msmiakd
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This place was near my job on Sunday, 15 mins from the Baltimore Eagle. I play the Release 2.0 party on Sundays. Get your grub on at Gibbys Seafood. Come out stay here and party with us on Sundays. From 5 pm until

Date of stay: July 2018
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Baltimore N/Timonium Red Roof Plus+ I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Timonium

Reviewed 3 June 2018

My name is George tindall, my wife and I have stayed here since March 1st 2018.,about 13 weeks while gone 6 of those weekends for home. The staff here is the nicest, friendly people we have met during our stay. They all go out of their way to see that their guest have a comfortable stay. We have gotten to know most of them by name from management like Goldie, maintenance eng,Henry head house keeper,Marie or front desk check in Rhoda. If you don't want to go broke come and meet or stay for awhile. I say it will feel like family. It's the closest place to stay to downtown Baltimore without the city noise!

Room tip: Talk to check in, tell them George Tindall sent you
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management_209, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Red Roof Plus+ Baltimore - Timonium