“Quality food”

Peppermill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Peppermill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Lutherville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend's parents eat at the Peppermill often, and I had the chance in January to experience it myself.

The food was good, prices were decent, and the server was friendly.

I can see us going back again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Was in the neighborhood, so thought I'd try out this nearby restaurant. Their menu was full of Maryland specialties, such as crab soup and crabcakes. The crabcake was excellent, filled with fresh crabmeat and very little filler.

It seemed to be quite popular with the older crowd. The decor had a nautical theme; it looked like an old-fashioned restaurant. The wait staff was efficient and very alert to the diner's needs.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Our experience here was nice. The greenness were delicious and the filet was tasty without much sauce to disguise the flavour. They have a limited selection of beer which was disappointing.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to the Peppermill several times before having had brought my great Aunt to meet her friends on several occasions. The food and service is average but the price is right.

My friend and I sat at the bar, split a bottle of wine and each of us had a meal. Our total check came to $40. Now the food wasn’t terrific, but it was just fine and that’s what we were looking for. I wouldn’t say you have to go here, but if you’re looking for an inexpensive quiet time out with a friend this is the place.

1  Thank Angie O
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It's been 15 years since visiting Peppermill. We use to go there with older family who have moved away. Their soups are still excellent and their menu varied and reasonable. I enjoyed the fried oysters, stewed tomatoes and perfectly baked potato. The service at the bar was excellent, the drinks outstanding and the crowd friendly. Took home the bread pudding for dessert. Headed back sooner.